Powering the Economy of Ghana
The Volta River Authority has, since 1961, harnessed the resources of the Volta River to provide electrical energy for industrial, commercial and domestic use in Ghana, as well as transportation, fishing and recreation. - Read more
Update on Power Generation - Facts & Figures
Akosombo Lake Level
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Akosombo International School: 42nd Speech and Prize-Giving Day.
- Expression of Interest: Dredging and Acquatic Weeds Harvesting in the Lower Volta.
- National Competitive Tendering: Tender for the supply of Pharmaceuticals.
- VRA Ladies Association (Accra Branch) organizes health walk.
- VRA News: April - June, 2015 Edition.
- VRA donates to flood and fire victims.
- VRA inaugurates Boards of subsidiary companies.
See more news
Conservation Tip for the Day
Consider a laptop next time you're looking to buy a computer – they use less energy than desktop computers
Visiting our Plants
Guidelines and procedures on visiting our hydro and thermal plants. Click here to get started >>